Superfood 65 Dog Food – English Country Duck
£0.99 – £64.99
Our Superfood 65 recipe is 65% Duck with a minimum of 35% freshly prepared duck and provides all the nutrients for a happy and healthy dog. The recipe also includes a blend of 5 superfoods:
- parnsip – Vitamin B3 essential for exercising and playing
- orange – Vitamin C for immune function
- beetroot – dietary fibre for normal GI transit time
- pumpkin – Vitamin A for healthy vision
- asparagus – provides iron for normal circulatory function
Our Superfood 65 dry dog food recipes are created with high-quality ingredients which are gently cooked to keep in the nutrients. All our food contains a proportion of freshly prepared protein which is important to us as it is more digestible.
The food is naturally preserved using rosemary extract (no artificial colours or preservatives).
Other benefits include: Pre-biotics MOS and FOS for gut health, and it’s collagen-rich to maintain joints and skin.
All our food is made in the UK.
What is in our Superfood 65 Dry Dog Food?
- Duck (65%)
- 35% Freshly Prepared Duck
- 22% Dried Duck
- 5% Duck Fat
- 3% Duck Stock
- Sweet Potato
- Beet Pulp
- Dried Superfood Blend* (Including Parsnip, Beetroot, Orange, Asparagus, Pumpkin)
- Omega 3 Supplement
- Fructooligosaccharides (192 mg/kg)
- Mannanoligosaccharides (48 mg/kg)
- Olive Extract (0.01%).
*Each equivalent to 4% Fresh Ingredients
- Crude Protein 28%
- Crude Fat 16%
- Crude Fibre 3%
- Crude Ash 9.5%
- Moisture 8%
- Omega 6 2.5%
- Omega 3 0.4%
- Calcium 2.2%
- Phosphorus 1.6%
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.2 mg
How much should I feed my dog?
|Weight of Dog||Grams per day|
|1 – 5 kg||25 – 85 g|
|5 – 10 kg||85 – 140 g|
|10 – 20 kg||140 – 235 g|
|20 – 30 kg||235 – 320 g|
|30 – 40 kg||320 – 395 g|
|40+ kg||395+ g|
Q: What size is the kibble?
A: 15mm per side, 6mm thickness
Q: How big are your sample bags?
A: Our sample bags are 100g of food for your pet to try.
Q: Does the bag reseal?
A: Yes, our bags have a velcro strip inside for easy resealing.
Q: When will it arrive?
A: Orders placed before 3 pm will be dispatched the same day.
- 100g bags have two delivery options at checkout: Standard delivery (Royal Mail 2nd Class: delivered in 3 working days) or Express delivery (Royal Mail 1st Class: delivered in 1 working day).
- 2kg bags will be shipped via UPS (delivered in 1-2 working days).
- 12kg bags will be shipped via DPD (delivered in 2 working days).
Food & Treats
2kg, 12kg, Sample (100g)
100g, 12kg, 2kg