Grain Free Senior Dog Food – Trout
£0.99 – £59.99
Our grain free senior dog food is made from high-quality Trout, Salmon, sweet potatoes and asparagus. This provides your dog with the complete nutrition they need to be happy and healthy.
This recipe is 50% Trout & Salmon to give a boost of amino acids, vitamins and minerals which are essential for everyday health and well-being. Asparagus contains Vitamins A, C, K and Folic Acid which all help to promote well-being.
Our senior food is suitable for dogs aged 7+.
- 50% Protein (minimum 26% freshly prepared)
- Added vitamins & minerals for a complete diet
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- All our food is made in the UK
Our Grain Free Senior Dog Food is made from high-quality trout & salmon. All our food contains a proportion of freshly prepared protein which is important to us as it is more digestible.
The food is naturally preserved using rosemary extract (no artificial colours or preservatives).
Other benefits include: Pre-biotics MOS & FOS for gut health, Omega-3 for healthy skin and a shiny coat as well as supporting cartilage for healthy joints.
What is in our Grain Free Senior Dog Food?
- Trout & Salmon (50%)
- 30% Freshly Prepared Trout
- 11% Dried Salmon
- 4% Freshly Prepared Salmon
- 3% Salmon Oil
- 2% Salmon Stock
- Sweet Potato (24%)
- Peas (6%)
- Beet Pulp
- Pea Protein
- Potato Protein
- Vegetable Stock
- Asparagus (0.3%)
- Glucosamine (170 mg/kg)
- Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg)
- Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg)
- FOS (96 mg/kg)
- MOS (24 mg/kg)
- Crude Protein 25%
- Crude Fat 8%
- Crude Fibre 3.5%
- Crude Ash 8%
- Moisture 8%
- Omega-6 1.4%
- Omega-3 4.0%
- Calcium 1.0%
- Phosphorus 0.9%
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Provitamin: L-Carnitine 480mg
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 65mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg
How much should I feed my dog?
|Weight of Dog||Grams per day|
|1 – 5 kg||25 – 90 g|
|5 – 10 kg||90 – 150 g|
|10 – 20 kg||150 – 250 g|
|20 – 30 kg||250 – 335 g|
|30 – 40 kg||335 – 415 g|
|40+ kg||415+ g|
Q: What size is the kibble?
A: 14mm diameter, 5mm thickness
Q: How big are your sample bags?
A: Our sample bags are 100g of food for your pet to try.
Q: Does the bag reseal?
A: Yes, our bags have a velcro strip inside for easy resealing.
Q: When will it arrive?
A: Orders placed before 3 pm will be dispatched the same day.
- 100g bags have two delivery options at checkout: Standard delivery (Royal Mail 2nd Class: delivered in 3 working days) or Express delivery (Royal Mail 1st Class: delivered in 1 working day).
- 2kg bags will be shipped via UPS (delivered in 1-2 working days).
- 6kg & 12kg bags will be shipped via DPD (delivered in 2 working days).
Food & Treats
2kg, 6kg, 12kg, Sample (100g)
100g, 12kg, 2kg, 6kg