Grain Free Kitten Food – Chicken & Salmon
£1.74 – £43.99
Kittens need a specific diet to help them grow and develop into a happy, healthy adult cat. Our grain free kitten recipe is 75% chicken & salmon to give a boost of amino acids which are excellent for growth, not to mention delicious!
- 75% Protein (Minimum 26% freshly prepared)
- Added vitamins & minerals for a complete diet
- Contains omega-3 & taurine
- All our food is made in the UK.
Our Grain Free Kitten Food is made from high-quality chicken and salmon. All our food contains a proportion of freshly prepared protein which is important to us as it is more digestible.
Salmon is high in omega-3 which helps to give your kitten a shiny coat and healthy skin.
Our food is made with added yucca extract which helps to reduce stool odour.
Other benefits include: Vitamin E for immune function as well as Taurine & Vitamin A for a healthy heart and vision. (Not sure what Taurine is? Find out here)
What is in our Grain Free Kitten Food?
- Chicken & Salmon (75%)
- 20% Freshly Prepared Chicken
- 19% Dried Chicken
- 17% Freshly Prepared Salmon
- 10% Dried Salmon
- 5% Chicken Fat
- 2% Chicken Stock
- 2% Salmon Oil
- Sweet Potato (21%)
- Brewer’s Yeast
- Dried Carrot
- Yucca Extract (190 mg/kg)
- Crude Protein 38%
- Crude Fat 18%
- Crude Fibre 2%
- Crude Ash 8%
- Moisture 7%
- Metabolisable Energy 405kcal/100g
- Omega-6 2.9%
- Omega-3 2.1%
- Calcium 1.1%
- Phosphorus 0.9%
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 25,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,730 IU, Vitamin E 255 IU
Provitamins: Taurine 2,000mg, L-Carnitine 1,010mg
Amino Acids: Methionine 2,200 mg, Lysine 660 mg
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 95 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 70 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 30 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 3.6 mg
How much should I feed my kitten?
|Expected Weight of Cat (kg)||Daily Feeding Amount (g)|
|2-4 months||4-6 months||6-8 months||8-12 months|
Q: What size is the kibble?
A: 8mm diameter, 4mm thickness
Q: How big are your sample bags?
A: Our sample bags are 100g of food for your pet to try.
Q: Does the bag reseal?
A: Yes, our bags have a velcro strip inside for easy resealing.
Q: When will it arrive?
A: Orders placed before 3 pm will be dispatched the same day.
- 100g & 400g bags have two delivery options at checkout: Standard delivery (Royal Mail 2nd Class: delivered in 3 working days) or Express delivery (Royal Mail 1st Class: delivered in 1 working day).
- 2kg bags will be shipped via UPS (delivered in 1-2 working days).
- 7.5kg bags will be shipped via DPD (delivered in 2 working days).
Food & Treats
400g, 2kg, 7.5kg, Sample (100g)
100g, 2kg, 400g, 7.5kg